Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Belmont horse - Spin Wheel   Triple Crown

Started Apr-27 by Wintertrian; 529 views.
Wintertrian

Apr-27

Spin Wheel is racing at KEEN on 4/29 Race 10. Race is 1-3/16th miles in a 12 horse field,with one AE. His odds are 12-1.   

Keep an eye on this one, is one of my Belmont picks (besides Happy Jack and Creative Minister)

Joseph's Tallahatchiebridge is favored with M/L 7/2  ( who can ever forget the Billie Joe song?) 

In reply toRe: msg 1
Wintertrian

Apr-30

Here's how it turned out.  Motion's horse won.   Spin Wheel got Leparoux but I didn't feel it necessary to make an adjustment for this since it's only an allowance race but coming from Tampa his trainer needs to put some speed into him. Tallahatchiebridge ran 2nd. 

https://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/KEE042922USA10.pdf

Gerh

Apr-30

“Tad slow start”

The Strangler must have been at work again.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Plus2lbs

May-1

No you didn't....lol..

Yes you did.."The Strangler"..

Lol...nfw

• Edited May 1, 2022 6:29 pm  by  Plus2lbs
In reply toRe: msg 3
Wintertrian

May-1

Gerh said...

The Strangler must have been at work again.

For sure.  And I think I either read it here, or it was a quote from a good trainer, that many races are lost beause they don't let the horse run.  I hope Lep doesn't ruin Classic Causeways chances because I like this horse. 

Gerh

May-1

He gave Storm the Court a decent ride a couple of years back but he has had some questionable ones