Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Whitney   General Discussions

Started Aug-5 by SameSteve G; 508 views.
SameSteve G

Aug-5

Can Grade 1 racing in the US get any more anemic and ridiculous?  6  horse field and 3 Teflon Todds.  LOL

1.2 mil in purse money is definitely not chump change, though, yeah?  

Have a great weekend my friends.

smartyslew

Aug-5

Where's Charge It Teflon ? This is his spot, C'mon and BC  Futures  are in play and with number 24 all others, say What!! 

Have a great weekend, Back at you !

In reply toRe: msg 1
PISTOL9

Aug-12

I took a look at CD version of Arlington Million,  nothing like the namesake.  Bev D is 5th race Million is 11th, not even in the same sequence of any of the pick# Only 2 turf races all day. no Secretariat???

• Edited August 12, 2022 11:05 am  by  PISTOL9
smartyslew

Aug-12

Nine furlongs for the Million is backward thinking IMO

There is evidence the Breeders are slowly breeding to longer distance types in N. A.

since the Tc trail went to the new formula. Adapt and adjust. 9f is a joke, Churchill needs a new 

Board with People with a Vision for the 21st Century.

Closing Arlington was a political  play for the greedy narrow minded.

Boycott the Million. Boycott Churchill !

In reply toRe: msg 3
PISTOL9

Aug-13

Since I looked at it, I'd pick O'Brien's in the Bev D and look for an upset in the Million with the 3

Good thing I passed betting the race, 2nd to last and last.  

I caught on the news they mentioned hundreds were at CD which is a small crowd if it is CD.   Even thousands could be a small crowd there.  Video I saw looked as sparse as Foster day was.

• Edited August 14, 2022 3:22 pm  by  PISTOL9
Msg 2045.6 deleted