Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Survey of Horseracing Fans   General Discussions

Started Oct-16 by meltedpat; 512 views.
twoshots

Oct-24

I looked at your survey but it doesn't look like it is about horse racing. All the questions I saw are about animal rights, none about horse racing. I don't believe it belongs in a horse racing forum.

meltedpat

Oct-24

Hi twoshots,  thanks for looking at my survey.  As noted in my first post, I'm looking at North American Thoroughbred horse racing fans' thoughts about animals in general, not necessarily horse racing, although there are questions pertaining more to horse racing and racehorses later in the survey.  Thanks again.

In reply toRe: msg 8
meltedpat

Nov-6

Hi everyone, I hope you all had an enjoyable (and profitable) Breeders' Cup weekend!  Just an update that my survey will be open for a few more days and I could still use more participants.  Your responses are completely anonymous and you will have an opportunity to enter a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card as an incentive.  Thank you!  

Here is the link to the survey - http://canisius.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NyczjBW7fcYExT

Wintertrian

Nov-17

meltedpat said...

I'm looking at North American Thoroughbred horse racing fans' thoughts about animals in general, not necessarily horse racing

I am confused as to why you would "separate" this group from other groups in your research?

Are you running surveys specific to any other "group" with regard to their thoughts about animals in general?   

If not, then this survey may seem a tad *targetted* in some respects.  

Also not sure how you are separating, in your mind, "Thoroughbred horse racing fans" from "horse racing", with the "not necessarily clause.