Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kentucky Derby 2020 DogsUp Diary   Triple Crown

Started 2/3/20 by DogsUp; 33043 views.
Gerh

3/8/20

Authentic looked really professional yesterday.When Honor A.P. came near him he just glided away.Last I checked,he had been bet down to 5-1 in the most recent KD future pool

In reply toRe: msg 59
RAESFAN

3/8/20

I'm looking forward to see Dreams Untold race again. His last race was probably the most impressive 5th place finish I can remember. He's a next out bet at a price. I especially like that he is by Smarty Jones with the same connections.

RAESFAN

3/8/20

Do you know if Cafe Pharoah is listed as an individual entry on the Future Book?

Msg 1406.62 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 62
DogsUp

3/9/20

Max worked 5fl on March 8. Still looks possible he has a path to garner a spot to run for the red floral arrangement Derby provided (d) 

Max is 21st on Derby point list, and 6th money one..

• Edited March 9, 2020 12:25 pm  by  DogsUp
Msg 1406.64 deleted
princeofdoc

3/9/20

Country Grammer also had an impressive 5th place finish......look ahead to that one making noise in the FL Derby

Msg 1406.66 deleted
RAESFAN

3/9/20

I’ll check him out.

In reply toRe: msg 66
DogsUp

3/9/20

Maxfield is #21 Derby Point list, yet a co-6th for money won. At 10 points credit with those below him at that mark or less. Deja vu of years back Derby Delta Lookin at Lee. However I never employ voo doo anecdotal handicaping, nor names, colors,etc. Yet this is the first Derby where my numbers surface. Derby 1,4 & 6 and the 9 for good measure. (d)