Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Holy Bull   Triple Crown

Started Jan-27 by princeofdoc; 1855 views.
princeofdoc

Jan-28

If the Mucho becomes a key race, then you'll have play Awesome Gerry in a box with Papetu....big payoff!

SameSteve G

Jan-28

Papeto's trainer is savvy.   I think he did a very good job with an over-achieving type, Gunnavera.

Speaking of the Mucho, I like the winner of that one, Mutasaabeq.   I wish he was with someone other than TAP, though, with his penchant for 4f works & programmed training. 

Last to first on the turf to win, up attending the pace on the dirt to win.  I'll be interested to see his next.

Gerh

Jan-29

Mutasaabeq is off the trail with an injury

In reply toRe: msg 5
SameSteve G

Jan-29

Bummer.  I just looked at news after I saw your post here - shin injury.  Will be back racing later this year according to Pletcher.

Thanks for the heads up, my friend.

Gerh

Jan-29

Any time Steve

PISTOL9

Jan-30

PF was 27-1 when I bet on futures mid Sunday afternoon, ending up 21-1 at close.  Most my money was on exacta with field which is still decent.  That was the only pedigree I saw that looked interesting in the last KD future.  Glad that it is less than 20-1 in LV so I have not missed out on anything.

Edit  I just realized my Quality Road sire bet covers PF as well.  It was around30- when I bet late and ended22-1 which was a huge drop in the last ten minutes.

• Edited January 30, 2021 2:13 pm  by  PISTOL9
In reply toRe: msg 1
princeofdoc

Jan-30

CRUSHED IT!

smartyslew

Jan-30

There still on the ride out. 
Congrats sweet Hit.

• Edited January 30, 2021 7:06 pm  by  smartyslew
DogsUp

Feb-1

+ All.

The field in the post parade had all jocks and out riders wearing dark/black protective virus masks in the Post Parade.

Loading into the gate the favorite #6 and #4 balked at loading into the starting gate, as both assistant starters were wearing white masks. Other assistant starters wore black.

(d)

• Edited February 1, 2021 10:49 am  by  DogsUp
In reply toRe: msg 8
PISTOL9

Feb-1

Prime factor no factor.  does not look promising from that race.