Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bluegrass Stakes   Triple Crown

Started Mar-31 by princeofdoc; 3133 views.
DogsUp said:

Win today by EQ at 100 pointavos*

*Husker I made up this word.

Good to know - the spelling/grammar police are ever vigilant.

ChiefsCrown

Apr-4

Heard he's probably going to contest the Canadian Triple Crown.

ChiefsCrown

Apr-4

Not sold on the 3 you stated above either. If Concert Tour doesn't win the Ark., i won't add him to my super, might look at Hozier if he performs Sat. 

As of now, if the derby were run this Saturday, i'd be looking at Hot Rod, Agenda, Rock Your World and Midnight Bourbon. These picks hinge on who does what in the Ark Derby. 

Can't see any deep closers doing anything but running down tired horses for a 4th place in May. Bourbonic????

Msg 1653.53 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 52
PISTOL9

Apr-8

Visually looking at the first two, I was wondering about EQ until comparing to the rest of the field and the time and pace of the race.  Best this year for me.  EQ does what is needed to win each time so far.  Can't see anyone else.  First Tapit to win?

Oldbettowin

Apr-8

I’ve got the Bluegrass dynamic duo one-two right now but it’s been what, 30 years since a Bluegrass winner won the derby?  Looking for an upset and I don’t think it’s Concert Tour either, who is also going to take a bunch of money....