Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Using Zeta Mobile on Classic Forums - tutorial   Basic Help for Hosts

Started 7/1/16 by Kid (Kidmagnet); 4306 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Aug-3

Kid in reference to what you said previously " Hold them (meaning they will remain in the moderation area but with the word Hold so you know you have reviewed it already)"

I have a question concerning what you said. Previously on numerous occasions I have read and placed a post on HOLD, however when I return nothing is marked so no one knows that I have placed that post on HOLD.

I don't think I'm doing anything incorrectly but just in case could you post each step one should do in order to have the "HOLD" show up for anyone else reviewing what is being held by someone on staff in my Forum including myself.

This has happened with others on staff so I suspect there is either something we all are forgetting to do or we have some sort of technical issue or it simply doesn't work as you described to the other Delphi member asking about it. LOL no one is perfect right? But that being said~ you sure come pretty darn close! LOL

Thanks so much! Once again YOUR the BEST! Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-3

Sure I can - I'm going to place my basic account (Lurkmagnet) on Probation so I can Hold a post in moderation on your forum and I will screenshoot it etc...

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-3

After clicking on Hold and Submit you will see (Held) on the post - I'll also post this in your Staff Folder.