Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Picture posted across the SUBJECT and not in the actual post itself   Message Board

Started Nov-15 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 284 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-15

Kid can you look at this post and explain to me what the heck is going on with it? I looked at it in source to try to fix it but there is NO CODE for the picture? Once you look at the pic you will see where it clearly is not enclosed within the post itself.  Go figure~ I sure can't. LOL

post number 95818.1  Members  Conversations at *Hearts* That Hear Mental Health Support (web tag) comfortplace

gunter

Nov-15

The image belongs to the post following the first message, look at the code there.  There is much added coding in the img src item which somehow positions the bear up to the first part of the discussion. 

Don't know how that happened (copy/paste?) but mine eyes cross when I look at the code.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-15

At least you found the coding? LOL I thought I was losing it! Is there a way to fix this mess? Thanks for looking Gunter

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-16

How did THAT happen? What did you do to fix it? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

YOU are some sort of AWESOME! Thanks so much Kid!

(((love&hugs)))

Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-16

Like Gunter said - copy paste brings in extra code. Not sure why it floats outside the message frame but I’ve seen that happen now and then over the years. 

The image was actually huge but some of that code had resized it. So.... I just saved the image, removed all the HTML involved and uploaded the image from my device. Easy Peasy lol 

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-18

my problem came because I never thought to look at the next message to look for the code LOL! I only looked at the one post that was all messed up otherwise I would have done as you taught me to do~ which is remove all the excess code resize the pic and post it correctly. At any rate thanks again for all you did to help me with the issue! YOUR the BESTEST! LOL

((((love&hugs))))

Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-18

"Easy  peasey" for you my friend but not for this chickie! LOL Oh well I can't do everything that's pretty obvious thats why having friends like you is priceless to me. Thank you so very much!

(((love&hugs))) to you as always~ Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-19

I gotta earn my keep some how grin

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-20

Naaaaaaaaaa we would love ya if you did nothing at all! ((((love&hugs)))) Your the BEST

Sassy