Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not getting e-mail notifications   Everything Else

Started Nov-18 by srragland; 156 views.
srragland

Nov-18

This morning I noticed I am not getting any e-mail notifications.  It is near impossible to keep up with all the posts I get on three forums without those notifications.

I was not sure who to contact.

Thanks, Susan

gunter

Nov-18

Look into your spam and  trash folders to see if the notifications are ending up there.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to  your address book if you haven't done so already.

Your email provider has a record of blocking mail from us, treating it as spam, you can check with them or switch to another address such as gmail which has better record.

In reply toRe: msg 2
srragland

Nov-18

That has never happened to me that any Delphi notifications went into Spam or Trash folders and I just checked and it hadn't.

This has happened to me before but it only lasted a few days... It worked its way out without me doing anything, but I had reported it to Help so I assumed they did something.  I could not find the Help button for Delphi, but I guess you are the one who mans the desk.

Maybe I will just wait a while and see what happens.

Thanks, Susan

gunter

Nov-19

Do have notifications@mydelphi.com in your contacts/address book. That may help.

In reply toRe: msg 4
srragland

Nov-19

No, I do not have it in my address book but I do not know how to add it.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-19

If you want to PM me your email provider or the program you read from I can look up how and link you to the page that tells you how.