Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Folder Access problem   Administrative Issues

Started Nov-29 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 136 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-29

Kid I have an urgent problem in my Forum~ I have a member that has a Online Journal ~she has authorization to access the Folder~ which she can do~ however when she goes to her place in the folder all she sees is the settings button. There is no REPLY or anyway for her to post. I double checked it with my computer and I see the same thing she does and rightly so~ she is sorta in a panic because she wants to use her Journal Can you authorize yourself  for that Folder and then remove it when your done looking at it? I hate to just give everyone on staff access to that Folder for an unknown amount of time. If you don't want to fool with it I understand but I do suspect that it may be a sig causing the issues. I hope I'm wrong about that however.

Thanks hon, (((love & hugs)))

Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-29

Problem is fixed thanks so much!

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-30

Some how her Journal got closed... I opened it back up... wala~ end of the problem! LOL I was wondering would a change like that show up in the change log? I looked but coudn't see it changed any place???

(((Love&Hugs)))

Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-30

No those don't get recorded in the log.