Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Report Violations Function   Control Center

Started 11/30/18 by Rose Gold Dictator (Artoo); 1350 views.
8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Off topic . . . but the CC gives me a notice to new PM . . . after opening it a number of times, it is still hanging that have a new PM . . .

I view all forums as classic . . . didn't know their was a CC until looking at the PM . . .

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/6/18

Yeah you have to delete it- sorry about that.

So with FF, add blocker disabled and you’ve allowed pop ups- still not working? System security maybe? Just spitballing - no sense making a bunch of changes when one can easily work around by PMing the host. 

Thanks again for all your help. 

8645 (RedBV)

12/6/18

Most welcome . . . not often get to offer some help but like yourself when have the chance like a puzzle so ta say . . .

My thoughts are along the same lines of personal system security having some sort of conflict somewhere . . . thought about tinkering but don't know enough and very well could create myself a bigger problem than not being able to send a violation report to a forum host in FF . . . when I use Google Chrome on Delphi anyway . . .

Short of Delphi platform folks running sims with different combinations of malware and personal security software (among the many out there) to try and hunt down a solution . . . think, also, it would be best just to use the PM system . . .

Who knows somewhere along the lines of software updates some magic might happen and suddenly FF folks will find it works again . . .

Kid (Kidmagnet)

12/6/18

Completely in agreement here.