8390 messages in 1222 discussions
Latest 12/7/18 by Stephierawx4
1046 messages in 495 discussions
Latest Jul-22 by gunter
29813 messages in 4509 discussions
Latest Aug-1 by Professional Alarmist (harmony3310)
25280 messages in 2311 discussions
Latest Aug-1 by gunter
4971 messages in 652 discussions
Latest Jul-30 by RW (VTwinNut)
60360 messages in 6504 discussions
Latest Jul-29 by Linda (LoveToRead)
Latest Jul-28 by RCBZ
Latest Jul-22 by WEBELIAHU
6239 messages in 472 discussions
Latest Jul-25 by gunter
6561 messages in 679 discussions
Latest Jul-6 by gunter
14133 messages in 1420 discussions
2691 messages in 355 discussions
10052 messages in 885 discussions
23398 messages in 570 discussions
27755 messages in 3083 discussions
864 messages in 47 discussions
I have people coming in from another forum claiming the report violation doesn't work delphi wide. Report violation is available on my forum but they claim it doesn't work. I'm able to access it. Is it possible the forum they are coming from has it turned off and using my forum to claim it is a delphi glitch?
We moderate out problems so I don't expect much use out of it. It's odd folks are coming from one forum to test the function. I've seen this done on one other forum lately with the claim it is a delphi problem. Originates from the same forum who is testing my functions.
The Report Violations function is an individual setting for each forum. It is not intended to go anywhere but to forum staff as set up by that forum.
When submitting report violation it just spins. Is there a reason?
I tested in my forum and it's working fine for me, do you want me to try in your forum? I used Firefox, I can try with a few more browsers. Someone did have a problem with this months back, not sure if it was ever resolved, the host never responded.
Editing to add - I have a patience problem so already tested, one member at your place had success when she disabled her ad blocker.
Ad blockers may be the reason.
I tested in bigpicture and it seems to work for me.
right . . . left . . .
With some looking -
For google chrome (on a desktop) had to specifically go into the settings: to "content settings" and left click the arrow to the right . . . that opens a new window . . . scrolled down to "pop ups and redirects" and again left click the arrow to the right . . . . that opens another window . . . then scrolled down to "add" and added " https://www.delphiforums.com/" . . .
Once I did the above then the report violation worked and got the pop up that a violation report had been submitted . . .
Now doing some looking with FF . . .