Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cannot see my theme work on forum   Premium Forums

Started Jan-4 by Moondove (moondove07); 307 views.

Hello, I just upgraded a little bit ago and I have signed out and back in again. I have checked my stylesheets but still cannot see my themes.

Thanks for any help,
Moondove

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-4

Forums upgrade the morning after the host’s membership does. You will see all that in the morning (might require a log out) if it does not come back and let them know. 

Thank you so much. I just logged in a few minutes ago and I had to update from Zeta to classic again and themes are still not showing. I will give it a little longer. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

Thanks again

Just wanted to let you know that all is well. Thank you again for your help!
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

Excellent - you can save images you use to your account here instead of Photobucket if you like. 

If you need help with that let me know.

I would love to store my images here! I am so aggravated with Photobucket. I upgraded my account to get rid of the watermark. But it has yet to work.

If you could help me out with storing images here I will be forever grateful!

Thanks so much,
God Bless you!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

I'm a bit tied up for a couple of days so I can hands on help of you need it after that.

Meanwhile - if you upgraded at Photobucket as well as here and the watermark still shows, your upgrade there (PB) may be pending your payment processing. Make sure that the level you signed up for includes - third party hosting. Then wait until the morning maybe? You can try contacting their support.

To upload files to your Delphi File space, save them to your computer first then upload them. Keep in mind that Delphi's File storage is VERY BASIC, you can create Folders and Sub-folders but you cannot move images from one to another (you can delete it from one and re-upload it to another) Nor remove/Rename folders.

That said - it's free with your paid account :)

See this post for an easy step by step

http://forums.delphiforums.com/hosts/messages/28019/2

Okay just let me knpw when you are free'

blessings,

Moon

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-9

My work hours just doubled but I can still help and answer questions. Let me know what you need. Either here or if you prefer your forum. In the case of the latter PM the link