Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how to change Forum from ZETA to Classic   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jan-17 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 283 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jan-17

What privileges does one need to be able to change a Forum from ZETA to Classic? I know the Forum owner can do that but can anyone else?

Thanks Much!

Sassy *Hearts* That Hear Mental Health Support

Forum Staff that have access to Controls can change the Forum from Zeta to Classic.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jan-17

That reply didn't really answer my question. Sorry maybe I could have worded that better~ I'll try again.

WHAT access needs to be given??? In other words what privileges need to be checked off?

In Classic I can give access to the controls to an Assistant, Editor so they can do what is necessary however I don't see that in ZETA mode.

Thank you for your input!

Sassy

Not too familiar with Zeta, someone else here is going to have to help you with that.. As an aside...in Classic anyone with an Editor flag cannot access Controls. It may be different in Zeta.

Good luck.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Magdalena_Tx

Jan-18

sassy is trying to help me in the orthodox christian way chatroom. i have given her controls for administrator and she needs help checking it out for  full administrator privileges   magdalena_tx

thank you in advance for your help 

Only the host can switch the forum from Classic to Zeta or Zeta to Classic

Click on Controls - then scroll that page until you see the link to Switch to Classic Mode

gunter

Jan-18

Looks like Sassy is all set and working as Assistant. Is there still a problem, she can post here if needed.

Magdalena_Tx

Jan-18

I still need sassy as a administer as she is helping me with many not just this, sorry i was not clear thank you for your help  i truely appreciate it

Magdalena_Tx

Jan-18

thank you for checking it out for me gunter i really appreciate it very much.