Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forum Management/Setting Privileges   Control Center

Started 2/3/19 by Lana (KHOURIYA); 384 views.
Lana (KHOURIYA)

2/3/19

I haven't tried to add anyone to post a new theme for awhile.  I don't see where I can do that anymore.  I'm wizard(?) at http://forums.delphiforums.com/salemdays/start.  Can you tell me what's wrong?  rage

gunter

2/3/19

Not sure what you are asking, explain more.

The forum has had few visitors. Have you posted new messages to get people interested, run promos?

In reply toRe: msg 2

I think she means she wants to add staff to install her themes - is her forum premium? 

In reply toRe: msg 2

She’s trying to add me to her forum controls so I can change her theme. I have had access a couple of times in years past. I went into her forum and posted a message. Hopefully that will allow her to bring up my name?

Lana (KHOURIYA)

2/4/19

Yes, I have Delphi Plus and have never run into this problem before. 

gunter

2/4/19

You can look in Controls, Reports, Visitors Log, and click on someone's name there to get Set Privileges and assign Assistant ... or under Forum Management, Set Privileges, enter the membername for the same. 

let us know how it goes ...

Els (misselsa)

2/4/19

Lana, do you enter Stampcrazy as membername?  Grandma Sue is not part of the membername

In reply toRe: msg 6
Lana (KHOURIYA)

2/4/19

Oh my gosh, that was so easy!!  Thank you all SO much!!

gunter

2/4/19

good to hear ...