Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I could use some help designing my forum   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Apr-17 by Kenny (GoofBall1983); 684 views.

I have a new forum, Legwear as a Unisex Garment and I've been promising my forum's regulars and visitors that I would have a custom design for my forum.  However, I don't have a clue as to how to do it.  I've gotten help with it in the past, I know that you have to create a bunch of complicated codes and such in order to have a custom design.  I've tried to do it, but failed and that's why I've had to ask for help with it in the past.  If anyone knows how to do it and you're willing to help me out, please PM me and I would greatly appreciate the help. 

gunter

Apr-17

If there are no offers here, check the Creative Arts listing for  forums giving that kind of help:

https://www.delphiforums.com/dp-arts/index.ptt

In reply toRe: msg 2

Thank you, gunter.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)

May-20

Hi Kenny,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I created a tutorial for Zeta.

It's currently set on a Halloween theme, but the full tutorial is here.

I would be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Hi Jenifer, thank you...…. That's cool, but I have my forum set to Classic format, not Zeta.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-21

If you are ever bored one day you could read her tutorial anyway. She's a hoot and I laughed my way through her process. Some mentor I am lol