Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphiplus reinstated   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-29 by StudyAngel22; 440 views.
StudyAngel22

Oct-29

Hello Everyone:

I just reinstated delphiplus for my forums. How long will it take for my forum to function at that level again?

Thank You,

StudyAngel22

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-29

The forum will upgrade tomorow morning (Wednesday, Easter US time).

• Edited October 29, 2019 12:18 pm  by  WaltHowe
StudyAngel22

Oct-29

Thanks Walt!  Good to know you are still here!

StudyAngel22

Oct-30

Good Morning!

I have two icon like images on my start page and on my signature. They do not show an image. I remember them being photos. So, my questions are:

1. How do I retrieve them?

2. How do I remove them?

3. What management operation allows changes to the Signature?

4. Am I able to qualify for a Mentor as a returning Host?

...Forgotten a few things...

Thanks for the Assistance,

StudyAngel22

gunter
Staff

Oct-30

See the Helpful Resources tab on bottom the left here. Sig info is there: http://www.delphiforums.com/howto/signatures.htm

Give us a link to the Start Page and we can check more. It's edited in Controls of the forum.

• Edited October 30, 2019 4:58 pm  by  gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-30

The images were hosted (stored for web use) here https://www.homestead.com and whoever had the account likely does not anymore. If you have them on your computer you can directly upload them to your signature or for use on your Start page, upload to your Delphi files first and then to your Start page.

Follow Gunters link for your sig, it's easiest to start over by switching to Source on the Signature editor and just deleting everything then start new.

You can apply for a mentor HERE - if you need someone to help you clean up/refresh your forum let me know.

In reply toRe: msg 5
StudyAngel22

Oct-30

Thanks Gunter and Kid:

The link that Kid put up is to my Staart Page.I will following the other suggestions and let you both know what happens.

Thank You,

StudyAngel22

StudyAngel22

Oct-30

Dear Kid:

I am looking to do a facelift on the forums, so I will be taking you up on your offer as soon as I make some decisions. Should I contact you here?

Thank You very much!

StudyAngel22

• Edited October 30, 2019 5:00 pm  by  gunter