Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

how to open a new forum   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jan-27 by fafa (suzare); 679 views.
fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

Hello Walt,

It's been a long time since I asked for your help relaxed The name of the forum is; Some Enchanted Evening. I don't know if that is the web tag, though. Would you be so kind to see if you can resurrect it? I appreciate the effort. I can't believe that twenty years have passed since I opened The Wonder Of You. It was an amazing journey, but the time needed to run it and keep it friendly just wore me out. I miss it and am thinking of trying to contact some of the Wonderlings and have a 20th reunion chat.

Thanks so much,

Susan

fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

Hello Kidmagnet,

Thanks for the reply. I was just trying to archive all of the old messages. Clearly, I migrated them right  out the door!  I will check out the new format and hope if I mess that up too, Zeta will show me the way back home stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Thanks,

Susan

gunter

Mar-21

Can't go by the name alone but I do see you have a private forum  http://forums.delphiforums.com/EnchantedNight, could that be it?

In reply toRe: msg 6
fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

Yes, it could be! Can it be resurrected? Thank you for searching. It was nice to see that you and walk and kidmagnet are still here steering the ship relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 7
fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

That's it!. Thank you so very much. I just opened it.

Kind regards,

Susan

Kidmagnet

Mar-21

The guys are steering mostly I just keep hiding the anchor grin

fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

Anchors aweigh wink

Kidmagnet

Mar-21

LOL

If you need any help finding your way around again just holler.

fafa (suzare)

Mar-21

Land ahoy! I found the long lost forum.  Stay safe blush

Thanks Skipper

WaltHowe
Staff

Mar-22

Gunter beat me to the reply. Glad to see you are all set. Right now, only you and anyone you previously gave access can visit the forum.