Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Web Page   Everything Else

Started Feb-7 by Sheree Moondove (moondove07); 300 views.

Hello Walt,

A couple of dephi members tell me they use the web space available to have a website.  I can write HTML and I am coming right along with CSS.

Could you please explain the way I can do this.?

Thank you

gunter

Feb-8

Not sure what you are asking. I see you are using your Files space to store images. If you upload a html page called index.html to the top folder of your space for instance, it will be available via https://people.delphiforums.com/moondove07/index.html

You can write html pages like any text file or use a html editor ... or even design a page using the message editor here, then copy the source code and save it as filename.html in a text editor and upload to Files.

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

Thank you gunter! In all these years you have never let me down!  Just one of the reasons I love delphi!  I would take delphi forums over Facebook any day!

Be well,

Sheree

heavn

Feb-26

Hi Moondove,
Were you asking how to use your HTML and CSS to  make your forum all beautiful? 
I posted directions for sharing with anyone.

The directions for the Theme is at:
  CSS Theme Making  and

the Start page part is at:
  HTML In Easy Steps

As for your Files in Storage...

IMPORTANT!!
BEFORE
you upload any more files, create SUB-FOLDERS to add them to.

(I wish someone had told me this before I had just started adding files.)

After you have a Sub-Folder name made,  you open it, and Browse for your picture to upload into the Sub-Folder.

How do you get the URL?

Left-Click, and 
           it will open a window to give you the URL.        

:D

=^..^= (Katbytes1)

Feb-27

• Edited February 27, 2020 9:07 am  by  gunter

gunter,

I apologize for not replying to you sooner.  I have been offline due to computer issues which have been taken care of now. 

Thank you for all of your wonderful help.  You are always 'there' when we need you!  I believe after all these years I finally have it!  *smile*

I pray you are well and happy