Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Folder messages numbers   Message Board

Started Mar-5 by Marlene (ms_lainy); 447 views.
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Mar-5

I recently opened up 2 or three new folders, I have posted a lot of messages in them and every day I open the forum the folders say 0 messages in those folders, aggravating when you spend several hours looking for things to post and then it says 0 messages in there! How can this be fixed?

gunter

Mar-5

Let us know which forum and the folders and we can check more to see what is happening.

gunter

Mar-5

Which folder names.

I do see some folders showing 0 mags though there're new messages. This may have gotten confused when deleting earlierdiscussions in folders. New messages are still showing in those folders though the count is off. Is that what you are seeing.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Mar-5

"Did you know" says 0 messages when in fact there are a lot of them, I never delete messages, I just leave them in there and add to them. All of my folders are full of messages, so all the folders that say 0 are wrong. edited to say (I just changed the name of the folders)

I checked on my email and it is all ok, so I have no idea why I'm just now getting messages from as far back as December.

Thank you for helping me with these problems.

gunter

Mar-6

Very strange. Manage Folders in Controls shows negative numbers for those folders. Are you saying the 0 showed after you renamed the folders?

In reply toRe: msg 6
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Mar-6

Yes, and no matter how much I post in those folders the number does not change from "0".

gunter

Mar-6

Will check with tech, thanks for the details ...

In reply toRe: msg 8
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Mar-6

OK, thank you for your help.

I see stuck messages from years ago - I will bump a few older threads and see if that helps.