Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

chat logs   Chat

Started Apr-1 by VanessaaDepp; 169 views.
VanessaaDepp

Apr-1

chat logs

I always have them on for the room and we keep nicks and the bot in place to always stay in but my last transcript listed is from 3/27 no others but even checking theyre always on (ive turned them off/on) each day to see if it resets ...

gunter

Apr-1

Looks to be working elsewhere. I'll  check with tech.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Gaelspirit

Apr-1

We had this happen at a forum I assist at also, however I found that the way to correct it was to actually turn the log off when chat starts, turn it back on, and then you need to turn the log off when you leave. You used to be able to just leave when the room was empty and the log would turn off automatically. I think the bots in the rooms are keeping it logged on constantly unless you turn it off because it appears a person in the room. I could be wrong of course, but that was my experience and thought it could help. 

gunter

Apr-1

Yup ... that did it. Turned /log off , then /log on and it's producing a log.  Bots do keep the log going, seems it becomes  a problem when it on too long.

thanks ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
VanessaaDepp

Apr-1

thanks guys!!! maybe ill try to initiate it in a 24hr log off log on type of thing to create break ups in the time stamps. thanks again!!