Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chat Size Issue   Chat

Started Jul-5 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 126 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jul-5

I have several members and myself that are sight impaired and we have tried changing the SIZE of the SIZE of the type in chat but it does NOT work. Is this discontinued or is it a issue in my Forum only? Could someone see what the problem is or get back to me if this is discontinued please? We all would sure appreciate it! One of the members does use a Chrome Book however everyone else has various brands of lap tops and they all use Firefox current updates and it does not work for any of us.

Thanks for your efforts!

Sassy * Hearts That Hear* Support Forum~ 20 Plus years on Delphi Forums

Edited to add we CAN increase the size by holding down ctrl and then clicking on the + but we still would like to know why we are not able to save or change our settings so we don't need to do that every day if you don't mind doing some digging around for us please but only when you have some time...

Thanks again, Sassy

gunter

Jul-5

Don't see any changes, works for me with different browsers.

Test it in another forum? Try it here, no one there: https://forums.delphiforums.com/olt/chat

• Edited July 5, 2020 9:26 pm  by  gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-6

I'm in your Staff Chatroom

The Font size is controlled under the icon that looks like this (if you do not see it scroll to the bottom of my post and read what I wrote about it hiding)

I can slide the font increaser upward but the larger the text becomes the less I see of it in the typing bar.

Instead I dropped the font size back down and used the Control and + (keys on my keyboard) at the same time to increase the overall view on my screen.

At this size the controls that normally appear in the upper right corner "hide" under this icon

Click on it to expand

Let me know if this helps and I can repost in your forum (these images only work here)