Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't remove a person from my chat room   Chat

Started Jul-16 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 117 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jul-16

I have a member that is in the chat room using her Delphi member name as well as being in the room with her nick name. She  didn't  choose to do that and does not have the chat room open with a different Browser, so she asked me to remove one of her names so there would not be any confusion. I tried and also tried to have my Assistant manager try as well and both of us got a message stating: NO SUCH USER... So she is still stuck in the room with both names currently how can she correct this issue? If she logs out of Delphi and returns the only ONE name leaves and when she returns its the same thing again. Any help would be very much appreciated! Her name is Magdelena_Tx aka Lena... forums web tag comfortplace

Thanks so very much Sassy

Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-17

The member names ghost like that sometimes when there's a hiccup with the chat connection. You can ignore it and it eventually leaves. I'm not sure if there's a way to speed that up.