Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi membership level has NOT updated and its been 24 hours already   Everything Else

Started Jul-21 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 382 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jul-21

I have a member who is on staff in my forum and she was in the hospital when her Delphi Plus expired. She found this out yesterday and as soon as she did she updated her account back to Delphi Plus as she has had it for many years now. Today she is still BASIC and is very upset about it so I'm wondering if anyone can help her correct this oversight considering the situation? Her Delphi member name is Magdalena_Tx

Thanks for any help you can give to her!

Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-21

Meanwhile tell her to log out and back in and see if that works.

gunter

Jul-21

Should be on DelphiPlus now. The system will charge with latest info she supplied.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Aug-17

Thanks much everything has been restored for her

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Aug-17

All is good now Kid. :) So sorry to bother everyone but she was very upset and missing her friends.

(((hugs)))

Sassy

In reply toRe: msg 3

Hey I just renewed my Plus membership yet my forums aren't plus, want to look into that please?

BTW, how you doing?  I've been busy and absent for the most part for a few years.

gunter

Aug-25

You are on DelphiPlus now, may take logging out to see that, but your forums won't catch up until the morning after the charge is processed.  That happens only once a day. Sorry to make you wait.

good to see you active, doing much the same as always ...

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-25

Darren de Endriago (damagcontrol) said:

absent for the most part for a few years.

A FEW?!

<g> Hi ya!