Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

forum theme wont show   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Sep-6 by Irene (santababeo); 247 views.
Irene (santababeo)

Sep-6

Hi there...for the last 3 days I've been trying to change my forum theme but it's not showing up....it works fine on my test forum but not on my main one...could you have a look for me and see if maybe a switch has been accidentally flicked on my account...I dont understand why it works on one forum and not another

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-6

When I change I remove the old style sheet fully - even the mini one in the Colors & Fonts page then switch to the Delphi Default theme. 
After that install the new theme. 
Give that a try and see if it helps.

As Gunter says, let us know how it goes relieved

Irene (santababeo)

Sep-6

Hi Kid...yes I have tried all that...and gone right back to default...and then also tried one of the delphi themes...they click in ok...but at the moment I have a spring theme on my test forum and also at A Tinkers Dam...the test forum works fine  but the Tinkers one wont budge no matter what I do  xx

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-6

It's your browser caching the old page

I see this

Irene (santababeo)

Sep-6

yes this is what I want and it shows on my other forum but not on Tinkers...should I maybe have a look at it with IE ?

Irene (santababeo)

Sep-6

I just tried using IE and this  is what came up when I went to the stylesheet editor...so I'm wondering if I have been kicked back to basic maybe ?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-6

I know see Tinkers as Starter as well. Click Accounts

And see if you're info there is correct. You might have had an expired card on file?

Irene (santababeo)

Sep-6

all is correct here  so I'm clueless as to what's happening

gunter

Sep-6

Something ii did I think. I confirmed you as the Owner since it didn't show under your owned forums. However that seems to also have reset the forum. The forum  will return to Premium in the morning.

sorry ...

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-6

I'm sad that Delphi does not have reaction emojis smirk please accept this dry chuckle.