Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Witness2020   Chat

Started Oct-10 by Char (Charm1968); 666 views.
Char (Charm1968)

Oct-10

Witness2020 he done everything to get in verified his new account changed pw a few times and all this but Delphi won't let him into chat into the forum and he never been banned anywhere

gunter

Oct-10

Where is the this happening, I don't see any Witness2020 account, is that the right name?  

If he can't enter the room at all it may be caused by a popup ad blocker. Also suggest checking with a different browser.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Char (Charm1968)

Oct-10

Jusy found out its his log in

In reply toRe: msg 3
Char (Charm1968)

Oct-10

Also his old account witness2019 does the same the guy who fixed his computer wiped out everything and he had to reset the whole computer he can't log in at all

gunter

Oct-10

You left off his new name in the message.

Suggest first logging in at https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

If the password doesn't work he can ask for a new one via the I Forgot link on the login page.

Chrome or Firefox work best with the forums.

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Char (Charm1968)

Oct-10

Ok ty he also having problems downloading Firefox so computer man did something to his computer so he will be getting his computer back in the shop

In reply toRe: msg 2
freebird500

Oct-10

Hey Gunter its me Freebird. I contacted you before on an issue with my computer locking me out as host of my own forum & you sent me (or someone did) a new password so I could host my forum again. It worked out perfect till today. I went to my forum like I always do, only to have this thing pop up saying my password wasn't a match. Long story short is, I need a new password I guess. I requested a new password & delphi sent me one & when I went back to my forum to type it in, it didn't take it. And its been that way ever since. If you could send me a message on my gmail to help me out on this I would greatly appreciate it. The gmail is Freebirdsreturn@gmail.com  This was the same gmail that I received the new password today that didn't work. And bunches N bunches of thanks in advance.

gunter

Oct-10

I think you mean to to log in with membername freebird35 ... try that to log with original password at https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

The email address you give is not for that account that's why it doesn't work.

(fixed login address)

• Edited October 10, 2020 7:46 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 8
freebird500

Oct-10

The web address you gave me I clicked & it said it can't be found & I tried to reload the page but got the same result.

gunter

Oct-10

Sorry ... it picked up the dot at the end, make that

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

Does that work for you ?