Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi Plus not activated yet!   Everything Else

Started Oct-30 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 272 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Oct-30

I have a member who has a Forum of her own as well and she changed cards to pay for her Delphi Plus, when it was time to renew it and she is still a BASIC member as of tonight. She asked me to come here and ask for helps she has had DelphiPlus for many years  now.

Her name is: Magdalena_Tx is there anyone that can check into this and get her account back on Delphi Plus please.

Thanks so much! Sassy

gunter

Oct-30

Not clear why she isn't posting here herself, but she needs to sign up from scratch.

suggest posting here if more help is needed ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Magdalena_Tx

Oct-31

i did that i really need help i believe i am doing it correctly but it still isnt letting me on delphi plus.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-31

You updated your card information, but you did not sign up again. Once the membership expired, you needed to start over. I did it for you this time, restarting your membership with the charge pending. You should see the Plus membership now. Log out and log in again, if you do not.

Magdalena_Tx

Oct-31

ok i did not know to do that so thank you for doing it for me.ill check my delphi plus now.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Magdalena_Tx

Oct-31

it worked thanks again! i truely apreciate you.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Oct-31

She simply asked if I would ask for her... she sometimes struggles with her typing and wording of things so she simply asked me to post here and ask her question of you. I'm sorry if I was out of line, I thought all Hosts where welcome to ask questions in here. Since that's obviously not the case I sure won't do it again.

Tc, Sassy

gunter

Oct-31

When it involves someone's account going through a third party doesn't work too well.  Just refer them to the Service forum or Hosts or service@delphiforums.com .

You did right, sorry for being a bit short.

• Edited October 31, 2020 7:53 pm  by  gunter