Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Subscription question   Administrative Issues

Started Dec-1 by Professional Alarmist (harmony3310); 378 views.

My credit card was expired and my membership lapsed a couple days ago. I just updated my credit card on file but will it automatically run? It won't let me upgrade or buy a membership it says I've already got DelphiPlus. Not sure who to contact. 

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-1

I started up your subscription again, and you are on Plus with the charge pending.

Also I am unable to send PM's. I figured that was because my subscription lapsed. Might it reset in a few hours or is that possibly an unrelated issue?

WaltHowe
Staff

Dec-2

I don't think it is related to the Plus level, but have you logged out completely and logged back in again since the upgrade?

Yes and I just did it again this morning, completely logged out and back in and still can't send PM's. I can pull up PM's, type a PM, but when I hit send it just disappears, nothing sends and the stuff I typed is gone. 

gunter

Dec-4

Have you tried PM to different members? Try replying to the one I sent.

In reply toRe: msg 7

I can PM you but not my co-moderator.

In reply toRe: msg 7

I tried to PM another member too, and same thing the message I typed disappears when I hit send.

gunter

Dec-4

Your mod has member to member email turned off, which also stops PM replies.