Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Email Notifications   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 12/28/20 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 1849 views.
gunter

Apr-20

Nada. I did some testing and not receiving anything.

Will let tech know. Thanks.

gunter

Apr-20

Testing more.

gunter

Apr-20

Did you use more than one email address? Just one seems to work.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Apr-20

Yes! that's exactly what I was saying Kid but I don't Gunter read your post.  (or mine as I thought I was very clear. )

Thanks for any help you maybe able to give to me hon. Your still the BEST! 

I'm in the hospital again but I have my Lap top so I have been trying to find posts addressed to me in my absence so I can respond to them...

((((hugs)))) Sassy

gunter

Apr-20

Looks like the title of this discussion confused me. 

When there are many messages its easy to miss older ones. May be using Search will work for you, it let's you set the time period and order using the Additional Criteria option.

WALTER784

Apr-21

I didn't use any E-mail addresses...

I only specified to send my reply via E-mail without specifying any E-mail addresses.

That way, Delphi should send it to the member using Delphi's E-mail sender address to the recipient.

FWIW

Let me know if I can help by searching for you.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-9

Kid it still doesn't work and I sure can't explain it any better :(

((((hugs)))) Sassy

gunter

May-10

Does it happen all the time?

The system shows you logging in last night. Try logging out, close all tabs. Then log back in and do the Msgs to Me.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-14

Yes Gunter it does.  I have already done as you have suggested.. any other ideas? Just to be clear Gunter in case you missed Kids post to you explaining what I was trying to explain to you... "She's saying the filter in the forum is not showing "messages to her".