Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi Kid how is one of my favorite friends   Everything Else

Started Feb-8 by VCROOO; 240 views.
VCROOO

Feb-8

I miss posting to you as it has been awhile, my right arm and shoulder aren't working to well as they call me Bionic lady now, all my bones are metal there and it is difficult to post but I doing ok and you? etc.

Grrr and I am right handed but as you know I have been a member since March 2005 and It updates automatically but this year I updated and it put me back to basic for last month or so. Booooo. I have updated but nothing helps. I know you can help if you have a chance and I would appreciate it so but have been Delphi Plus for a long time, I also want to update my forum. Thank You Sally   :-)

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Feb-8

You didn't specify a plan when you updated the charge info. I've now put you back on your DelphiPlus and the system will charge with the new card info.

In reply toRe: msg 2
VCROOO

Feb-10

It has been yrs since I have updated and I guess I am spoiled but one wonderful thing happened was I got to post to you. How have you been? Anything exciting happen this year or last?   :-)

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Feb-10

just the usual usual ...

I see DelphiPlus got renewed now and your forum should be back to Premium as well.

In reply toRe: msg 4
VCROOO

Mar-30

Thank You for all your help getting me back to my forum. I really appreciate all of you. :-)