Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Folder   Control Center

Started Apr-30 by ReenM2021; 163 views.
ReenM2021

Apr-30

I just created this forum a couple weeks ago, & haven't done much yet...but I did create a Private Folder & gave access to the person I designated an 'Editor'. At first the folder was showing up for me but now it's disappeared from list of folders, even though I've posted in it. I've tried everything I can think of with no luck. Any suggestions?

gunter

Apr-30

I assume the member you gave access can still see the folder. Did you give access to yourself?

Changes in folders often need logging out, closing all tabs, perhaps clearing browsing history, to register.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
ReenM2021

Apr-30

Well duh, nope didn't give access to myself! Problem solved I think, I'll know if she answers the post in there if she's seeing the folder. Thanks for help!

In reply toRe: msg 3
ReenM2021

May-4

Well my friend still can't see the Private Folder. I can see it but she can't & I've gone in several times now & done the whole thing over again. Can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update since I posted this: She has found the folder, so problem solved....thanks anyway.....

• Edited May 4, 2021 11:42 am  by  ReenM2021