Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Message Notifications   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started May-8 by Oatmealqueen; 182 views.
Oatmealqueen

May-8

Message notifications aren't working or showing up so I have to manually look to see if there are any responses to my posts.

gunter

May-8

Did you get them before with this account? 

Check Preferences to make sure the correct email address shows there and Email Notifications does not have NO checked.

Check spam and trash folders at gmail, if you find any Delphi Forums mail mark them Not Spam.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to your Contacts. 

I'll send a copy of this via email as well, let us know if that arrives.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Oatmealqueen

May-8

Message Notifications to the right of the message board not email...any insight? Under new forum messages to me. Thanks

gunter

May-9

Do you mean the Discussions dropdown menu on the left? Try logging out first, then logging back in and see if the To Me works for you then.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Oatmealqueen

May-9

Underneath my forums...all messages are not showing up

gunter

May-9

Got it now, it's on your MyForums page where you are missing messages. Since you do see them for some forums it may be caused by your browser not updating.

Before entering a forum on the list, reload, or log out, closing all tabs, before logging back in. See if that makes a difference.