Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

updated cc, forum status not restored   Everything Else

Started May-19 by lylydd; 271 views.
lylydd

May-19

Hello,

My CC  was stolen and replaced with a new number and my Delphi Plus expired, because I was not notified to update the CC. I have updated the credit card/payment method but my forum/delphi Plus status has not been restored. Who can I email or speak to about fixing this?

Lily Knol

Msg 28943.2 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 1
WaltHowe
Staff

May-19

We tried to charge your card four days in a row, and when they all failed (because the card had been replaced), your subscription ended. I started it up again for you to retain the special rate you had, and the charge is now pending for the new card. If you do not see the upgrade, log out and log back in again. Your forums will not update until tomorrow (Thursday) morning, but then they will be back to normal, too.

When a charge fails, we post a login notice to alert you, but it looks like you did not happen to log in during that period.

lylydd

Jun-2

Thanks for your help! My cc was stolen and I had to replace it. Usually I get an email when it’s about to renew but I didn’t this time. I really appreciate your help!