Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

new way to copy and paste in firefox   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Jul-24 by God bless us all (Charm1968); 610 views.

hit the shift key then the ctrl then the v key it sneaky but it works for example I use this person's nick to find her tonight then said we are missing you SHYONE13

WALTER784

Jul-26

Kewl... that's a neat work around!

Thanks.

FWIW

I was super excited at dragging text!

shift/control/V - is easier but...

WALTER784

I could not work it on images (I dragged  yours)

for images you gotta copy first or use the one in the middle by the paper clip and quotation thing it looks like a mountain lol

Linda (LoveToRead)

Jul-27

I find that I can copy from wherever and post to my notebook.  Then I copy from there and I can post here without a problem. It's an extra step but it does work.

My question is .... I can copy and paste everywhere I go and I don't have any problem. It seems to be only on delphi that it doesn't work properly.  So is it as Firefox problem .. or a delphi problem?

I copy and post from the notebook myself but it only on delphi I have the problem so it might be a little of both and as time goes on it might be all the browsers. If I try on fb I have no problem copying and pasting so that why I said it might be a little of both.

Linda (LoveToRead)

Jul-27

I go to a lot of sites as I leave book reviews.  I can copy and paste at all the sites ...except this one, like you.  That's why I wondered if it was really a firefox problem or a delphi problem.  I'm trying not to complain too much .. because I 'can' copy and paste here .. it's just not as easy or convenient as it has been

gunter

Jul-27

Something in the upgrade doesn't agree with our editor ... you can read that the other way around as well.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Linda (LoveToRead)

Jul-27

six of one .. half dozen of the other  :-)

Do you know if Firefox is actually working on the problem?

gunter

Jul-28

Haven't  heard anything back ... sorry.