Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

zeta   Chat

Started May-28 by sablemoon; 274 views.
sablemoon

May-28

for some reason it seems when i log into my room i am in the zeta format. I checked my room it shows i the room is in classic mode ,which i want.. other people seem to be in the classic mode when they come in the room...how do i get myself into classi mode from zeta?

WaltHowe
Staff

May-28

Are you using a link to your forum which has /zeta at the end? In other words, are you using this:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/theshack/zeta

sablemoon

May-28

No ,not that i know of...but whatever the problem was it has seemed to have corrected it's self

In reply toRe: msg 3
sablemoon

May-28

just got another message from one of my memembers saying him and other's have not been able to get in the room today,,,said getting a error message ,ID:104-148-60445

WaltHowe
Staff

May-28

That error message gives the number of the server involved, the date, and the time of the error. I haven't seen any problems myself, and I have visited your forum before and after the time of the error report, and I am on the same server. I'll pass it along to the tech staff to look at.

sablemoon

May-29

it appears now to be mainly ones on phones...but people can not get in the room

gunter

May-29

Tech is investigating. Let us have any new error messages.