Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thread title change   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jun-11 by RCBZ; 301 views.
RCBZ

Jun-11

If I change the title of a thread in manage discussion because it was in appropriate can the poster change the title back?...they are not on staff

In reply toRe: msg 1

In a Classic forum the author of the first post in a discussion can edit the subject line when editing the post.

As a Host or Assistant you can restrict their ability to post if they are violating your forum's rules. 

RCBZ

Jun-11

Kidmagnet said...

In a Classic forum the author of the first post in a discussion can edit the subject line when editing the post.

So he can keep changing the thread title, Subject line?...That's kind tying the Staffs hands for them to do that. He posted something foul in the Subject line and I changed it and he changed it back. Now I see he's trying it again...however I did put him on moderation so it's sitting in limbo and closed the thread for posting
He told me that "we can do this all day" but I don't think he knows he's on moderation lol!!. 
thanks for the info

In reply toRe: msg 3

Well Classic is the older UI - improvements were made when they updated to Zeta and that was one of them!

RCBZ

Jun-17

I started on the old format and it's just easier to use imo.