Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Deleting account information   Administrative Issues

Started Jun-15 by Revolution OG (revolutionog); 162 views.

I'm in the process of closing my account. There is no way to delete my credit card information and my renewal is set to go out tomorrow. I did select the option to stop auto pay but there is no way to delete my account information.

In reply toRe: msg 1

I think I'm just going to cancel my credit card and order a new one in case deselecting auto-pay doesn't do the trick. Happy trails.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I have another question. How does one permanently delete a Delphi profile? There is an option to permanently close the account at the end of the preferences section in ''my preferences'' it doesn't seem to work. 

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-15

There is no need to remove the credit card number, but I did remove the expiration date. It cannot be used at all. It will automatically be deleted in the future.

I see you did close your account, and you will not be able to read my reply at all if you have also logged out.

I will also email this reply to you.