Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MIA Bot   Chat

Started Sep-20 by Risa (Risa25); 1739 views.
Risa (Risa25)

Sep-20

Hi, the Welcome Bot for my room, Safe Haven, has disappeared and although I went in by Zeta format and replaced him three times, my room still won't appear on the list of active chats.Please help I don't know what I'm doing wrong, thanks!

gunter

Sep-20

Looks to be there now, I see the room in the chat listing as well?

In reply toRe: msg 2
Risa (Risa25)

Sep-20

Hi Gunter1 I got the bot to come back for the main room but had to delete my Room for Two to get it to work. Now I can't get that room back but at least the main room is showing in Active Chats. The bot service must have deleted all those rooms with only a bot in them because I no longer seen them on the list of active chats.

gunter

Sep-20

The bots need to be reinstalled and the rooms will be listing again.

Try different similar name for a new room.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Risa (Risa25)

Sep-20

will do thanks!

In reply toRe: msg 4

Hey Gunter - I cannot get the bot (any, but they want the Welcome one) to show up in the chat room here https://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-40plus

Also with my popping in and out of their room... controls... and forum I'm being directed to log in again and again.  Weird! 
I've done Bot installs for them for years with out issue. 
Can you try please. I use either mobile or Zeta view to install - today I tried both with no luck. 

please tell me there's no delphi maintenance tonight...

we delphi night owls dread that hear_no_evil....

In reply toRe: msg 2
heavn

Sep-21

Hi gunter!

Two more rooms need help with missing bots. I cannot get my room to change over to Zeta. (In Controls I set it to "upgrade to Zeta, however it is still Classic-looking.) Therefore I cannot get to the bot which is missing in "40+ Friends" room. 

And I also told "The Shack" room that I would post to you for them, along with my post. They are also missing their bot.

Could you please ask tech to check our forums? 

Thank you so very much.

:)

In reply toRe: msg 8
gunter

Sep-21

Did you turn off viewZetaAsClassic in your Preferences?

heavn

Sep-21

I  have tried  it  BOTH  ways  in Classic  and  in  Zeta,   it  ALWAYS  shows Classic,  even  now  while  I have the room changed to Zeta.  So I  cannot  get  to the Bot  settings  until  the  room is  able  to switch  to  Zeta.

Also people are complaining  to me that they cannot  click on Members,  on the left side of the Start Page, 

Also the messages  are not  clickable on my Start page as  in everyone  else's. All other forums have clickable messages  you can get to from the Start page (left side)