Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DelphiPlus member bounced down to Del...   Everything Else

Started Oct-5 by Pegasus (VE5CAP); 509 views.
Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Oct-5

One of my moderators, froggies1967, paid for a Plus membership (and her account status says she's plus paid up until January 2023) but is only ranked as a basic member. Can someone look into that for me? Thanks.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-6

She just resubscribed today after her previous subscription expired. She is on Plus all right, but your view may need to catch up. Log out and log in again, if you still don't see it.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Oct-6

Le Sigh. She didn't mention that part. Okay, Walt. Thanks. 

Bob (Bobbylee7)

Oct-6

Hi, this is bob with AAACHRISTIANBIBLESTUDY, In august, my credit card info had changed but i had not changed it with Delphi, my payment didn't work, so I updated my info, but I've never been charged and the forum lost it's colors and other extras, Please run by card now and update the forum for me if you can, thanks, bob

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-6

You are back on Delphi Plus with the charge pending. When your subscription expired, you needed to both update your payment information and sign up for membership again.  I took your message as permission to start you up again, so you should be all set.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-6

Your membership is current now, but your forum will take another day to update.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Oct-11

It's still showing froggies1967 as a basic member (inactive) and her next payment date is Jan 05, 2023

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-12

Her charge did not go through. She needs to check and make sure she entered all her credit card information correctly.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Oct-12

Okay Walt. Thanks

Bob (Bobbylee7)

Oct-25

Hi, this is bob with AAACHRISTIANBIBLESTUDY, In august, my credit card info had changed but i had not changed it with Delphi, my payment didn't work, so I updated my info, but I've never been charged and the forum lost it's colors and other extras, Please run by card now and update the forum for me if you can, thanks, bob