Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Transfer Forum Ownership   Administrative Issues

Started 5/2/16 by Gerry (GerryLoc); 1419 views.
Gaelspirit

Feb-28

Thanx for your help Kid!! :)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-29

The Zookeeper (B0UNTYMAN) said:

For those that aren't aware of this "living will"...a forum owner can email Delphi Forums at services@delphiforums.com and leave the forum to whomever they want.

I missed your post this afternoon - this is an excellent point that hopefully more hosts will take advantage of.

It would probably be a little more prolific were it added into the short amount of boxes given to create new forums. Since it's not mentioned...one cannot choose whether they would like it as a tool, or not.

Reminds me of the first time I went skiing at Lake Tahoe. Rented the skis, a lift pass to the top of the hill and off I went. By the time I got down to the lodge I was going a lot faster than I thought I should have. I hit the side of the lodge like a bullet. Broke both skis, one arm and swallowed two teeth.

The medics, sitting outside the bar on the second story, said they noticed me just as I cleared the trees. "Look...At...That...guy!" One of the medics said that if I hadn't hit the building...I probably would have taken out a car in the parking lot!"

"Why didn't you traverse the hill and then snowplow on the way down?"

"What's a traverse?"