Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Promos and PMs   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Feb-6 by Hummingbird (GAHummer); 2196 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

Feb-9

Hi gunter, I have a question regarding the new "in box" messages.  In the old system, on the received side, we were able to access the sender's Profile from the messages.  With this new system, you can no longer access the sender's profile.  Is there any way that feature can be returned and added to the upgrade to the PM messages.  Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-9

ME TOO! I second that.

In reply toRe: msg 6
gunter

Feb-9

That would be useful, I'll pass it on!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Kakes2

Feb-9

Thank you , I appreciate that.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-9

gunter said:

About 10 days ago the system sees something different on your end, did you switch computers/browsers?

the first date she contacted me (email) was Jan 23rd was that about when you saw a change?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-9

If you are having any sort of problems it might help. Please give it a try (even if you just log out, close any Delphi tabs abd close and reopen Firefox) making sure you are going to the Delphi Homepage and logging on from there.

I just posted two promos on your forum, so it's on your end. What did you meant that the Promo goes no where when you hit Send?

gunter

Feb-9

this is the login info:

jan 20 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0

jan 23 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0

feb2 to now Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-9

gunter said:

feb2 to now Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0

Well it's not the FF version but it could be an addon. She had problems with write posts (FF would crash) then PMs and now promos. I'm still leaning towards a bad link. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Feb-10

That was fast (check it out)! Thanks for requesting this Kakes!

Kakes2

Feb-10

Ok what am I doing wrong?  I am using FF 58.0.1 Windows 7.  I totally logged out of Delphi, logged back in from the Delphi home page.  Went to my "In box"  clicked on the sender's icon on first and second conversation.  Worked fine, got the drop down menu for "View full Profile".   Went to third conversation and it no longer works. Tried going back to 1st n 2nd conversations and no longer get  the drop down menu to access the Profile.  Now what???

@gunter