Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Don't like Zeta Mode   Basic Help for Hosts

Started 3/7/18 by ~Dazi~ (DAZYMAZY1); 671 views.
~Dazi~ (DAZYMAZY1)

3/7/18

Well that was simple enough.....Thanks

Kid (Kidmagnet)

3/7/18

The Zookeeper™ (B0UNTYMAN) said:

As an addendum to this; In My Preferences you can tick View Zeta as Classic. All forums you visit that are Zeta will then be shown to you in Classic...

Only problem with that is when you open a new forum you think it's in Classic when it's actually in Zeta.

The Zookeeper™ (B0UNTYMAN) said:

except the ones where the forum owner chooses that don't view them in Classic. *eye roll*

::raises hand:: The forums where I've done this I am only using Zeta plug ins so a Classic viewer sees practically nothing.

:: Picks up your rolled eyes::    OH! Doubles, you get to roll again!

-Only problem with that is when you open a new forum you think it's in Classic when it's actually in Zeta.-

Yes...and let's highlight the word "problem" in that. You might think that the powers-to-be in this might have added that bit of information to the Forum Creation process. A few lines of code/text as a heads-up...eliminating that "problem" in the first place.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

3/7/18

lol true - I guess they wee banking on people remembering what they checked off on their Preferences page.