Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forum Promotion   How to Promote Your Forum

Started 2/15/19 by Revolution OG (revolutionog); 1245 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-21

I just saw one of yours as well :)

So are the promotions posted automatically. It might be a coincidence but I never see mine unless I specifically come here and mention that I submitted one.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-2

Yup automatically, you can check this list which shows all active promos https://forums.delphiforums.com/dir-app/acx/activeContent.aspx?webtag=delphimbz&type=promos&fmt=html&count=999

As well as the forum index (choose your category, they rotate there with others in your category)

MEDDLY

Aug-3

removed ...

• Edited August 3, 2020 3:16 pm  by  gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-3

MEDDLY said:

Note: if gunter wants to delete this post, so not to start a "controversy", fine with me, just saying..

I think you could edit your own post. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

Cool, that's helpful. Thank you.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-3

You are welcome. I try and promote 5 discussions at a time and then check the My Forums page I usually see them around the time I've actually done them. then again quite often the day before they expire. lol

One way to keep fresh content in your forum (and therefor fresh content to PROMOTE)  is to subscribe to newsletter for website you are interested in. Or if you use Pintrest you can find links to fun topics there as well. 

You can also promote your chats this way - just make sure any promos you run are unique from the others.

MEDDLY

Aug-3

Already removed by gunter.