Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Background is gone in forum and not able to access controls to work on it   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Mar-2 by Dale (Rainbow1956); 895 views.
Dale (Rainbow1956)

Mar-3

I think I just hosted an image somewhere.  It was some time back.  I have had others do the theme for me in my other forum, years ago, but don't think I have called on them this time around.  I have been here for, ummm.....10 or 11 years?  Always had a few forums, and have seen a lot of changes in the lay outs here on Delphi and such.  Thanks for your response, as always!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Mar-3

As a plus member you have File space to host loads of images etc. If you wanted to just relocate where those images stored but needed help, one of us could assist you with that.

Hi Kid,   

If this forum is the FM one, her theme was done by Lita of Theme Queens.  Lita passed away several years ago, and I believe some of the hosting is dropping as her account may be expired now.  Judee (Scooties1) may have more info since they worked together.

Ce/ThemeTeam Hostess

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Mar-31

On I’ll check it out when I’m on a computer. Thanks! 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-1

Dale (Rainbow1956) said:

Wolf Tribe is the forum, a private forum for gaming.

Hi Ce her FM one is actually in Zeta form now, the one she had a problem with is described above.