Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If My Wizard Retires ???   Administrative Issues

Started 3/25/19 by Asst. Mgr. (JEANNE2079); 651 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
RCBZ

4/18/19

What about old private forums that were plus forums where the host has been absent for years and they don't answer emails to the addy listed. I was pretty active and there's a lot of stuff in there that some of the old timers would like to see again for the history. I even have an unread message in one that shows next to it. I can't remember the group codes though

In reply toRe: msg 6
gunter

4/18/19

I'm afraid there's nothing to be done with old abandoned private forums until someday they'll get wiped when there is a cleanup.  It takes the Host's permission to make any changes.

It's a good idea for Hosts to plan ahead and let us know what is the happen in cases like this, especially in active forums.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Kid (Kidmagnet)

4/19/19

gunter said:

I'm afraid there's nothing to be done with old abandoned private forums until someday they'll get wiped when there is a cleanup. It takes the Host's permission to make any changes.

That's good to hear.

In reply toRe: msg 7
RCBZ

4/22/19

Thanks...I guess I'll keep trying to contact them...I have old computers I can check for emails and invites.