Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not getting e-mail notifications   Everything Else

Started 4/6/19 by srragland; 941 views.

Comcast still treating notifications@myDelphi.com as spam.

Any progress there?

DONNAG

4/11/19

I have changed my email to my earthlink address which sends all to the hotmail address.can you send me a test mail?

gunter

4/12/19

Sending you a copy of this.

DONNAG

4/12/19

Mine seems to be working now after I changed to another email address.  Something was going on with my hotmail address. I am checking with the other members to see if they have trouble.

gunter

4/12/19

DONNAG said:

I am checking with the other members to see if they have trouble.

See if it's the same provider perhaps blocking email from here.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-29

All of the sudden ( the past few months is when I actually noticed it )  I'm not getting notifications of any posts in my Forum.

They are NOT going to my spam folder and I have checked with my local provider who says they are not blocking them,   ( which I do believe because basically they don't filter anything from my email account with them. Lords knows I wish they would at times but that's a topic for them to hear about LOL )

I get totally confused with the setting for email notifications for Delphi but I haven't changed anything on my account other than credit card expiration dates over the years and my account has been in effect for almost 20 years now and I have ALWAYS gotten notifications either the same day or eventually they do show up.

Could you look at my preferences and make sure that its checked so I DO get notifications from Delphi please?

( Note: ) Not sure why you choose to make it so confusing when a simple check mark in a box is so much easier to figure out. LOL

Thanks a bunch! Sassy

gunter

Jun-29

I don't see any bounces.  You've checked your Spam folder and Trash folder as well?  Also add notifications@mydelphi.com to your address book if you haven't done so.

As far as I can see you should be getting them but double check  your Preferences make sure Email Notifications does not have the No checked.

I'll send this as email as well. Let us know if you get it.

• Edited June 29, 2019 8:42 pm  by  gunter