Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ajax error on forum invitation   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started May-30 by Marco Davanzo (MarcoDavanzo); 412 views.

According to Google...an Ajax error occurs when jQuery falls into its error callback handler (this callback built into DataTables), which will typically occur when the server responds with anything other than a 2xx HTTP status code. ... This error indicates a general error, as stated above.

With that said; Try this: Contact someone you know in your forum. Ask them if you can send them an "invitation to the forum" to take this error out for a test-drive to see if it's the potential members email address that's throwing the error. If you'd like you can use my profile/membername as a test subject.

If it throws another "error"...it's probably DelphiForums software and this should be brought to service@delphiforums.com attention.

wsohcontest1

Jun-18

Encountering the same problem.

-------------------------------

Pro Football Picks

BPGuenther

Jun-18

I've been having this issue for months.  Is there actually a way to get in touch with Delphi support?  I thought I'd found a work around but it didn't work either, though it acted like it did.  New members are still being told they aren't members however.

gunter

Jun-19

Sorry this problem continues. I'll renew the report.

gunter
delphiforums