Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Email Notifications   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 12/28/20 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 1846 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-17

I guess I can't explain it any better to you I will have no choice but to answer the posts as they finally show up in my inbox then! After over 20 years paying for Delphi Plus when most everyone else left, you would think I could at east get a little bit of help with an issue.

Sassy

gunter

Jun-17

Sorry this isn't working smoothly for you and we don't have an  easy answer.  From what I can tell this past month there were only two messages for you in your forum, one of which from a couple of days ago isn't marked as read.  https://forums.delphiforums.com/comfortplace/messages/?msg=100383.2

With the small number of posts in the forum it's a puzzle why all new messages to you wouldn't show when you use the Show Discussions Unread To Me dropdown menu but since you haven't been logging in new every day it makes sense you would see them in your inbox first.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-19

Gunter I log in Daily unless I am in the hospital, a lot of the time I even log in while in the hospital once I am doing well enough to do so. I'm talking about Posts that do not show up when I use the unread to me post's from the drop down in the messages section and also the one's in my inbox, which of course changes as I respond to them. When I click on the drop down window in my messages section all of the sudden I will get a message that I never saw before that was posted to me say back in March. It never showed me the post or I would have responded as I wasn't in the hospital at that time. It's not a big deal I just don't like it when people post and they don't get a response back from me. But it's important that I respond if I can when anyone posts directly to me. But thanks for responding.

TC Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-19

I already responded to the message you directed me to  earlier Gunter but when it happens again I will contact you and not respond so you can view it your own self then maybe that would work much better. I appreciate your help! Thanks so much Sassy