Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Email Notifications   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 12/28/20 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 1848 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-19

Gunter I log in Daily unless I am in the hospital, a lot of the time I even log in while in the hospital once I am doing well enough to do so. I'm talking about Posts that do not show up when I use the unread to me post's from the drop down in the messages section and also the one's in my inbox, which of course changes as I respond to them. When I click on the drop down window in my messages section all of the sudden I will get a message that I never saw before that was posted to me say back in March. It never showed me the post or I would have responded as I wasn't in the hospital at that time. It's not a big deal I just don't like it when people post and they don't get a response back from me. But it's important that I respond if I can when anyone posts directly to me. But thanks for responding.

TC Sassy

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Jun-19

I already responded to the message you directed me to  earlier Gunter but when it happens again I will contact you and not respond so you can view it your own self then maybe that would work much better. I appreciate your help! Thanks so much Sassy