Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forum not visited shows on MyForums    Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Jun-15 by Magdalena_Tx; 531 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
Magdalena_Tx

Jun-15

I am sorry to bother you again. I did have a couple of questions. 1. can you double check to see if I actually did fix the problem. 2. do I need to edit every post I used the sig on that is in my forum. if yes is there a quick way to do this or do I have to edit every post with the sig. Cleaning up messes are not a fun thing but I am a master at making them unfortunately. Thank you for your assistance. 

magdalena

gunter

Jun-15

Looking good with your sig here now and, sorry, no ezsy way to fix older signs on messages.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Magdalena_Tx

Jun-16

Thank you again. It is going to be such a long process to get everything to be right again. I have had that sig for a extremely long time. can I put that on my wish list to have tools for somethings that might get messed up. Maybe a sig class for non tech savy people would be nice. then people could learn to not make mistakes like this one.have a blessed night.

magdalena

gunter

Jun-16

Not sure you need to bother with older messages. fewer people will be seeing them. Having a forum showing on their MyForums is a minor irritation.

Magdalena_Tx

Jun-16

Thank you very much for everything you have done for me.  magdalena

Els (misselsa)

Jun-18

I think your sig has the same problem. I Have had your forum om my recently visited list very often after reading messages here